Saturday, July 30, 2011

7/30/11

We woke up around 815 this morning.  I made some tea; I was worried about how it was going to taste.  Well it tasted really good, it really did!  I need to have food and caffeine within 30 minutes of waking up or I’ll have a headache all day and be super crabby.  The tea held the headache off.  SHAKE TIME! I’m nervous…. All we had was an apple, poor planning on our part.  So we put milk, shake powder and a cut up apple in the blender…  Now I should say Garrett has had shakes before and says they are delicious.  The apple one was not!  We do not recommend the use of apples in shakes just made the texture too gritty, still drinkable, he said he’s had better; I’ll go to the store later.  Still no headache and feel full.
     We have a wedding later so I went to get my hair done and find a dress and shoes, yes the wedding is tonight!  This procrastination totally explains why we only had an apple in the fridge!
     Went to the store on my way home and got strawberries, blueberries, bananas and some Greek yogurt.  I need the Greek yogurt to add a little extra protein to the shake so it will keep me fuller longer.  I spent $12.
    Made another shake for lunch this was way better than the morning one but I’m still not crazy about the flavor.  It’s not horrible just not super delicious.  I washed the strawberries and put them in the freezer.
    The wedding was nice we didn’t eat dinner until 800 though.  So until this meal I had only had two shakes and a cup of tea.  Anyone that knows me would not come near me if they knew I had not “eaten” all day, but I was surprisingly chipper.  We were hungry but we were not starving and I had no headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment