Tuesday, September 20, 2011

9/20/11

Saturday was 7 weeks on Herbalife.

I'm still having two shakes a day, but I only had one on Sunday.  I still really love Herbalife!  I have energy and focus which is coming in handy for my class that I need to study for.  I measured myself this morning and I've lost 2.2 inches off my hips and 1 inch from my waist!  I've been having to wear a belt for a few weeks now.  I'm stuck at 7 lbs weight loss though.  I used to work out 2-4 times a week, which I haven't been doing lately and I'm still losing weight.  I'm going to make sure I get in at least 3 workouts this week and I hope that will help me get past this 7 pound hurdle. 

I guess I can't expect to wake up and lose a pound a day.  I might be being a little too hard on myself, I think I should switch to weekly weigh ins instead of daily ones.  I'm also going to order Thermobond which is supposed to help speed the passage of food through the digestive system, allowing your body to absorb less fat (its fiber).  Your supposed to take it with food, I will probably take it right before dinner since that is my "fattest" meal.  I've included a video below with a Thermobond demo.

Well I'll probably write in a week or so, since I don't want to weigh my self for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment