Thursday, September 8, 2011

9/8/11

Well on Saturday night this happened....

That would be a huge branch on my power line, which nearly ripped it out of the house. So needless to say we were out of power.  So making shakes was a little hard.  I managed to have a shake Sunday morning and two shakes on Monday because I went out of my way to do so.  This was the perfect excuse to eat freely but I didn't want to! I wanted my shakes and was quite frustrated my routine was interrupted.  I wasn't too upset, no one was hurt and the house wasn't damaged so it could of been a lot worse.  We were sooo happy that DTE came out on Monday night and restored power before we had to go back to work on Tuesday morning.  We spent some time with family this weekend so all in all it was a pretty ok weekend. 

We were back to two shakes a day Tuesday and last night I made some grilled chicken and mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon.  It was very good, Garrett told me three times it was which made me happy : )

Despite this weekend I was down 6.8 lbs this morning!  I'm feeling great, I feel like Herbalife was partly responsible for keeping my mood level during the power outage.

No comments:

Post a Comment