Monday, August 15, 2011

8/15/11

Today is day 17 on Herbalife and I had to wash my jeans again because one good tug and I could easily be pantsed.  I put on my freshly washed jeans this morning and they were loose!!! No crazy squatting and stretching exercises needed to loosen them up! Amazing!

We had two shakes Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  For dinner Friday we went to Applebee's I had the riblet dinner and Garrett had the Cajun shrimp pasta and we both got drinks.  Saturday we split an amazing Albert's bbq cheddar bacon burger and I also got a salad and a baked potato and a drink or two.  Sunday we had a shake for breakfast and dinner and made pork chops, mashed potatoes, and some veggies for lunch.  It was delicious!

We discovered you lose inches before pounds and we haven't done our measurements yet, which we really need to do.  I'm down 4.2 pounds!  I've honestly never felt better.  I'm full of energy.  Yesterday was a rainy Sunday those WERE my favorites to lay in bed and sleep all day but I didn't want to do that.  I was up doing stuff all day.

If YOU or ANYONE you know is interested in losing weight and gaining energy without starving and still be able to eat the food you love contact me!!!

Herbalife Independent Distributor In Livonia, MI 48150

No comments:

Post a Comment