Friday, August 19, 2011

8/19/11

Still taking two shakes a day and I'm feeling great.  I know it sounds like a commercial but I honestly have never felt better in my life! I have energy and just feel good. 

We decided to start the Herbalife 21day cleanse, it arrived today so we will start tomorrow.  Its supposed to be gentle and hopefully jump start our weight loss even more.  I have definitely already lost inches my pants continue to sag, I'm hoping to go shopping tomorrow for a new pair.

In thinking about the cleanse, I Googled what your poop should look like.  You had to have wondered before ?!? Well I did!  Well I came across a few articles here's one http://health.msn.com/health-topics/digestive-health/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100182622&page=1

If your body isn't getting what it needs it can't function at it's best, my body is finally getting what it needs and let me tell you that feeling is amazing.  I wish everyone would at least try Herbalife and I bet they would be amazed like I am.  Now if I can just figure out how to get everyone I care about on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment